REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020-2021
PLEASE STAND BY UNTIL ALL UPDATES HAVE BEEN MADE FOR THE NEW UPCOMING 2020/2021 HOCKEY SEASON - ALL RATES AND INFORMATION WILL BE UPDATED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
It is our intention to offer only one registration rate this season. In the past we've had an early bird rate but this is no longer applicable. We are committed to setting a registration rate that represents the true cost of the upcoming season and at this time there are too many unknown factors to confidently predict these costs.
NOTE: EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS June 30, 2020
Prices Change July 1st, 2020.
Respect in Sports on-line course (takes 60 min) now required for all NEW registrations by Hockey Canada. You cannot register until you complete the short course. Click Here for details
You only have to complete the course one time!
** Review ALL Steps prior to continuing to the On-Line Registration system **
|STEP 1: PHA / Hockey Canada On-Line Registration|
1) Click On the Hockey Canada Link at the bottom of this page
2) Login in your Hockey Canada Account and follow the registration process for your child. You can now pay your registration using a credit card on the Hockey Canada website during the registration process. If you do not have an account you will need to create a new account. If you experience difficulties setting up an account please email Sue at email@example.com
If you are new to the league you must provide a copy of your child's birth certificate.
|STEP 2: Payment Information|
Players are not considered to be registered until payment has been received by the PHA. Payments must be submitted within 7 days of registering. The PHA reserves the right to suspend and remove any player from the ice, if registration has not been paid in full.
Payment Option 1
Secure PAYMENT - CREDIT CARD
Payment by Credit card can be made when you complete your registration in Hockey Canada.
Payment Option 2
PAYMENT - CHEQUE or MONEY ORDER (No Cash)
Early registrations fees can be made by cheque in installments, post dated cheques only, using the chart below . Registrations after this period require payment in full.
Registrations and Payments made BEFORE July 1, 2020.
|Age & Levels||Registration Amount||Due May 1, 2020||Due Aug 1 , 2020|
House League Players
All Rep Players
Midget & Juvenile House League (Born 1999-2004)
Registration Fees After June 30, 2020:
Payment Required in Full
Hockey School > $TBD Under Pre-Novice on Hockey Canada
Players born from 2012 - 2017
House League > $TBD
- Initiation to Bantam - Players born from 2006 -2015
House League > $TBD
- Midget& Juvenile - Players born from 2000-2005
All Rep Hockey Registration > $TBD
Players will not be placed on a team until the registration fee has been paid in full.
The PHA will honour early registration rates to new residents moving into Pickering after June 30th 2020. Proof must be provided to the PHA.
Payment can be made:
- at Don Beer Arena by depositing in the silver mailbox outside the PHA Office
- mailed to the following address:
Pickering Hockey Association
P.O. Box 87
Returned Cheques are subject to a $25 administration fee.
-Returned cheques will result in player suspension until payment has been received and cleared.
-Returned Cheques void registration and may result in a player losing his/her space.
Attach a copy of the registration email along with your payment to avoid delays as payment information does not always easily match up to the player registration information.
Once monies have cleared, your on-line account will be updated and you can download and print your Tax Receipt.
House League Refund Policy:
1) Refunds will be granted up to September 30 of the current year and will be credited the amount paid, less $100 administration fee. There are no exceptions to the administration fee. Refunds will be granted in Hockey School up to October 31st. No Refunds will be issued beyond these dates.
2) In the event of *injury where a player is unable to continue for the season, a $100 admin fee and pro-rated amount calculated based on the date the player becomes injured will be granted. No refunds will be granted beyond November 1st of the current year.
*The refund is conditional upon presentation of a doctor’s note indicating that the injury is ‘season ending’.
Rep Hockey Refund Policy
Once a player has signed their card to be rostered on a team no registration refunds will be granted.
Click on the Button to Complete Registration
If you require financial assistance for your child to play hockey there are several local agencies that are available to help:
THE BIG PLAY
Canadian Tire Jumpstart Program
Minor Hockey Foundation Ontario