- The largest captive audience in Quesnel, drawing on average 21,000 people to the Quesnel Twin Arenas for Millionaires hockey per regular season.
- Internet Coverage: the Millionaires web site is always up to date and is considered one of the best web sites in the BCHL by the fans. On an average day, the Millionaires web site receives over 450 hits.
- On average, the Millionaires attract 300 kids per game and many families.
- In existence since 1975.
- PCJHL Champions in 1976, 1977, 1978 and 1987.
- The Twin Arenas are home to other events such as minor hockey, ringette, lacrosse, and rec hockey.
- The Quesnel Millionaires provide many unique, affordable marketing opportunities for every type of business to help get the best bang for your buck!
- The Quesnel Millionaires are owned by a group of local citizens with the goal of having an exciting form of entertainment for their community.
- The Millionaires strive on education and help many players each season acquire scholarships to United States and Canadian Universities. Many scouts attend the games throughout the season.
- If you are interested in becoming a partner with the Quesnel Millionaires, please call the Millionaires office: (250) 992-7181 or email email@example.com
Full Page (Colour) - $1,150 Full Page - $950 1/2 Page - $550
1/4 Page - $400 Business Card Size - $300
includes: 10 adult game tickets, space available for signage in the arena lobby, 1/2 page insert ad, 1 on-ice intermission promotion, couponing opportunities to every spectator, business name in newspaper and radio ads and 3 in-game announcements
Play by Play ads for home games
Your logo and link on our website pages
Every home game listened to through our wesite. Prices vary but can be heard all 30 games for as little as 200.00
Team Jersey- $5500:
name to appear on home and away jerseys
with large bar at bottom back
with logo on sleeve
Press Box Stair- $1000:
for the first season
Rink Board: $1500
Wall Board: $1500
Concourse: $1500 (below Minor Hockey windows)
for 14 stairs
Glass Advertising: $1,000
for 4 panes of glass
multiple pricing based on size
Pocket Schedule: $400
approximately 3,000 printed
Kids Club Sponsor: $300
Many product or themem sponsoring: Prices vary
Track Suits – name on back of track suits HockeySchool - name on back of 100 jerseys for tryout camp, invitations, media ads and business name in Arena.
Spring Camp – name on back of 100 jerseys for tryout camp, invitations, media ads and business name in Arena.
Read to Succeed – players visit elementary schools with books and reading
Pucks – name on 500 game pucks and souvenir pucks, Mills logo on one side and yours on the other.